Abimbola Samson is a thoroughly bred process facilitator with over 16 years of practical knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management System and highly proficient in managing a variety of innovative projects to accomplish shared visions. She is a co-founder of Lystrab Consult a strategy consulting firm positioned to raising champions who build healthy organizations across Africa. She is passionate about continuous and innovative development in the corporate space.
She is an Alumni of Global Impact Institute and holds a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Pure and Applied Chemistry from the prestigious Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
She has attended several pieces of training in the Pharmaceutical sector under NAFDAC, QCM-PMGMAN, WHO, UNICEF, USP, UNIDO and ISO
Her Top 5 Strengths are strategic thinking, learner, belief, responsibility, and positivity.
Her forte centers on quality assurance: process improvement, data integrity, and documentation.
She is presently a member of Global Women Blockchain Alliance.
She ensures that standards are met, and quality is never compromised for profits in the following areas:
• GMP training
• Deviation and incident management
• CAPA management
• Audit and inspection
• Document control and implementation system
• Quality management system
• Risk management
• Compliance review
For bookings and interviews contact:
(African Seasoned Speakers Network:)
Cover design by: Aj Willz Media
EMPOWERING OUR SPEAKERS:
Our goal is to help you get more visibility, invitations and speaking opportunities online and in person.
- Increasing visibility Through speaker profiles
- Creating opportunities for our Speakers
- Providing learning opportunities
- Giving first-class support
Any questions? Contact us
GET IN TOUCH:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +233204414008 / Whatsapp +233246054092 /
- Facebook (@Afsesnetglobal)
- Twitter (@afsesnetglobal)
- LinkedIn (African Seasoned Speakers Network)
- Instagram (@afsesnetglobal)
- Pinterest (@afsesnetmagazine)
- Hashtags: #Afsesnetglobal #Afsesnetgh #Afsesnetmagazine #Afsesnetcover