Benjamin Owusu – Ansah has over 10 years of experience and solid technical background combined with exceptional skills in providing proactive support to end-users while building, troubleshooting and maintaining network systems in complex multi-vendor environments, including all aspects of implementation and performance tuning. Highly organized with an exceptional ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and priorities effectively in a highly dynamic and interactive environment and a Basic Cyber Hygienist (Cybersecurity Awareness Creation).
As an IT Coordinator, He facilitates and participates in the training of Law Enforcement Agencies in Ghana and Agencies of other West Africa Countries together with International Organizations (The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), The United States Secret Service (USSS or Secret Service)) in Cyber and Digital Investigation Techniques, and Incident Management.
He previously served the in the following IT roles over the years;
• Desktop Support Engineer
• IT Senior Application Support
• IT Expansion Project Officer
• IT Technical Support Officer
• IT Officer
• IT Manager
• ICT Support Officer
Currently pursuing an MSc. Cybersecurity and Digital Forensic from Kwame Nkrumah
University of Science and Technology and has already acquired
• BSc Computer Science
• Certificate in Foundations of Incident Management (Cyber Security) from Carnegie
• Diploma in Business Computing, Ghana-India Kofi Annan ICT Centre of Excellence (AITI-KACE)
• International Diploma in Computer Studies (NCC, UK), Intercom Programming & Manufacturing Co. Ltd (I.P.M.C)
And member of International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Ghana Chapter
As a professional Master of Ceremonies, Benjamin is an excellent speaker; smartly fast in thinking and decision making; spontaneity and natural ability to stay calm under pressure; a great sense of fun and humor.
He employs the highest diplomatic decorum in displaying a natural ability to smoothly run events and entertain his distinguished guests. He has shown positive drive, energy and leadership instincts to finding new, creative, and innovative ways to engaging his audiences, as well as ensure a professional, fun, and memorable experience for every guest at all events. He gives oxygen to your event (TheEventOxygen).
For bookings and interviews contact:
(African Seasoned Speakers Network:)
Cover design by: Aj Willz Media
EMPOWERING OUR SPEAKERS:
Our goal is to help you get more visibility, invitations and speaking opportunities online and in person.
- Increasing visibility Through speaker profiles
- Creating opportunities for our Speakers
- Providing learning opportunities
- Giving first-class support
Any questions? Contact us
GET IN TOUCH:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +233204414008 / Whatsapp +233246054092 /
- Facebook (@Afsesnetglobal)
- Twitter (@afsesnetglobal)
- LinkedIn (African Seasoned Speakers Network)
- Instagram (@afsesnetglobal)
- Pinterest (@afsesnetmagazine)
- Hashtags: #Afsesnetglobal #Afsesnetgh #Afsesnetmagazine #Afsesnetcover