John Appiah holds a Master of Arts Degree in Communication Studies and a Bachelor of Arts
Degree in Political Science and Sociology all from the University of Ghana, Legon. He is a Fellow with the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Center (RLC) West Africa.
John Appiah is
- the Managing Director of Koforidua Clinic, which is a Medical Facility that provides health services to the people in Koforidua and its surrounding towns.
- the lead consultant of A-League Consult which is an independent human capital development training provider.
- the co-founder and president of the Africa Chamber For Youth Development which is a youth development hub that has the overall goal of being the one stop chamber where youth leaders in Ghana and throughout Africa undergo training, capacity building and skills enhancement.
In 2018, John Appiah was named by the Speakers’ Bureau of Africa as one of the Top 100 Influential Speakers in Ghana. John has over 10 years of experience having worked in various high profile management & leadership roles in organizations operating in Ghana including
British High Commission as Communications Officer Invest in Africa as Marketing Manager INTU-IT Ghana as Head of Customer Service Joy FM as Producer and TV3 as Presenter and Anchor
He serves on the following boards
Days For Girls International Ghana – Board Chair, Mobile Library Project –Board Member and Access Care Treatment & Support Ghana- Board Member
Key Training Areas of Specializations
Effective Communication Skills for Leaders, Mastering the Art of Public Speaking and Presentation, Media Interviewing and Media Engagement Skills, Making the best of Social Media, The Art of Pitching and Networking Skills.
PERSONAL BRANDING ESSENTIALS
Building a Powerful Personal brand, Developing and managing Personal Brands and Your Personal Brand and Your Business/ Career.
Effective Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Team Work Skills, Customer Service Skills, Stress Management Skills, Creativity & Innovation
Organizations/Businesses John Appiah has provided training for so far
- Ministry of Information, Ghana
- International Perspective for Policy and Governance(IPPG) Africa
- Role Model Africa
- Young Diplomats of Ghana(YDG)
- Days for Girls International Ghana
- Junior Achievement Ghana
- Innovation for Empowerment and Development (IFED)
- Uniemploy Limited
- The Lady Ghana
- Yielding Accomplished African Woman
- Soronko Academy
- HR Focus
- Global Ovation
- Afra K Fashion School
- Sage Ghana
- iHave Foundation
- Swiss Re Start-Up Academy
For bookings and interviews contact:
African Seasoned Speakers Network: Influencing The Next Generation of Africa
Cover design by: Aj Willz Media
EMPOWERING OUR SPEAKERS:
Our goal is to help you get more visibility, invitations and speaking opportunities online and in person.
- Increasing visibility Through speaker profiles
- Creating opportunities for our Speakers
- Providing learning opportunities
- Giving first-class support
Any questions? Contact us
GET IN TOUCH:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +233204414008 / Whatsapp +233246054092 /
- Facebook (@Afsesnetglobal)
- Twitter (@afsesnetglobal)
- LinkedIn (African Seasoned Speakers Network)
- Instagram (@afsesnetglobal)
- Pinterest (@afsesnetmagazine)
- Hashtags: #Afsesnetglobal #Afsesnetgh #Afsesnetmagazine #Afsesnetcover