Grace Quarshie is one of the most inspirational speakers and Author of I Kissed My Job Goodbye, How I Went From Joblessness To Owning A Successful Business and Living a Fulfilled Life.
She is a serial entrepreneur and an expert in helping people start their own businesses. She has trained over 2000 people to experience that through a network marketing platform and her coaching framework.
From a laid off employee, broke and struggling young woman Grace’s resilience and determination has inspired a lot of people worldwide not to give up on themselves after losing a job but to discover their uniqueness, overcome their fears and be who God has called them to be.
She is a well noted media personality who has featured on Prime Radio and Television Shows, Restoration, Business Arena, Business Breakfast News in her home country Ghana just to mention a few speaking on issues relating to starting an entrepreneurial journey and bouncing back from a job loss.
She is passionate about helping individuals experience growth and result in their business and lives.
For bookings and interviews contact:
African Seasoned Speakers Network: Influencing The Next Generation of Africa
Cover design by: Aj Willz Media
EMPOWERING OUR SPEAKERS:
Our goal is to help you get more visibility, invitations and speaking opportunities online and in person.
- Increasing visibility Through speaker profiles
- Creating opportunities for our Speakers
- Providing learning opportunities
- Giving first-class support
Any questions? Contact us
GET IN TOUCH:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +233204414008 / Whatsapp +233246054092 /
- Facebook (@Afsesnetglobal)
- Twitter (@afsesnetglobal)
- LinkedIn (African Seasoned Speakers Network)
- Instagram (@afsesnetglobal)
- Pinterest (@afsesnetmagazine)
- Hashtags: #Afsesnetglobal #Afsesnetgh #Afsesnetmagazine #Afsesnetcover